Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Arch Insurance offers accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage for organizations looking to help care for their employees and their beneficiaries.
Accidental Death & Severe Injury
Valuing employees goes beyond just recognizing them for their job skills. When you offer Accidental Death and Severe Injury insurance, it reassures them that they and their beneficiaries will have help should a tragedy occur.
This type of coverage can be provided for employees during working hours or 24/7, and can cover a range of injuries, including:
- Death and dismemberment.
- Paralysis, including quadriplegia, hemiplegia, paraplegia, and uniplegia.
- Loss of speech, sight, or hearing.
- Loss of hand or foot.
- Loss of thumb and index finger.
When a tragic event occurs, there are additional coverages that may also be helpful. Arch Insurance can work with you to develop a plan that may include specialty benefits, such as:
- Continuation of insurance expense pays for COBRA coverage up to a certain amount in the event an employee suffers an accidental loss of life.
- Childcare benefit, which pays in the event of accidental loss of life.
- Education benefit, which is an additional benefit for dependents if there is accidental loss of life.
- Bereavement and trauma counseling for dependents.
- Therapy and retraining for the employee and dependents.
- Spouse retraining, to re-enter the workforce after a spouse suffers an accidental loss of life.
- Home alterations and vehicle modifications, which pays to modify home or vehicle to make it more accessible.
Get A Quote
Get a quote from Arch Insurance's Accident and Health division for coverage relating to accident, disability and travel insurance products.Go to the Get a Quote page