Student Accident Insurance
Student Accident Insurance from Arch Insurance is accident protection for students taking part in a school’s supervised activities and events.
Student accident insurance is designed to meet the unique needs of students taking part in a school’s supervised and sponsored activities and events. This type of insurance provides coverage for medical costs that may result from a covered accident or sickness while students are participating in the group’s supervised and sponsored activity. There is also coverage for accidental death and dismemberment in the event of a tragedy.
Coverage solutions may be available for any period up to 364 days.
Travel insurance can provide a wide-range of coverages, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Emergency medical evacuations
- Trip cancellation or interruption due to accident, illness or injury
- Medical coverage for accidents and sicknesses that may occur while traveling
- Missed connections
- Lost and delayed luggage
- Political or security evacuations
- Rental car coverage
Who needs Student Accident Insurance?
Student accident insurance is appropriate for many types of schools, including:
- Specialized schools, such as Montessori and Waldorf schools
- Primary and elementary schools
- Middle and junior high schools
- High schools
- Parochial and church-affiliated schools
- Youth sports teams and leagues
- Day care centers/nursery schools
- Preparatory, charter and private schools
If your organization type is not listed above, you may find that one of our other accident products is more appropriate for you. Contact us to speak with a representative about your options.Contact Us
Related Organizations and Industries
Get A Quote
Get a quote from Arch Insurance's Accident and Health division for coverage relating to accident, disability and travel insurance products.Go to the Get a Quote page
For more information, contact one of our team members below or complete our contact us form.
Strategy and Distribution, A&H