Event Cancellation Coverage
Arch Insurance offers event cancellation solutions for a variety of events and group types.
Event Cancellation and Interruption Coverage
Events are exciting opportunities for people to engage with each other, learn new things, accomplish new goals and explore the world around them. Whether your organization is hosting a running festival, a music concert, a comic book convention, or any other large scale event, in addition to accident medical or accidental death and severe injury benefits, you may want to consider offering paying attendees event cancellation or interruption insurance.
Covered reasons may include:
- A medical emergency or injury which is substantiated by a physician and necessitates that the insured not participate in the event.
- Death of the insured or a family member.Death of the insured or a family member.
- A medical emergency or injury of a family member which is substantiated by a physician and necessitates that the insured not participate in the event.
- Relocation of the Insured's primary place of residence, as required by the employer and is more than 100 miles from the current place of primary residence
Who needs Event Cancellation Insurance?
Event cancellation insurance is appropriate for many types of groups, including:
- Charitable and non-profit organizations
- Civic organizations
- Religious organizations
- Youth groups
- Clubs, including sports and non-sports
If your organization type is not listed above, you may find that one of our other accident products is more appropriate for you. Contact us to speak with a representative about your options.Contact Us
Get A Quote
Get a quote from Arch Insurance's Accident and Health division for coverage relating to accident, disability and travel insurance products.Go to the Get a Quote page
For more information, contact one of our team members below or complete our contact us form.